Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas 0

Address: Rua Da Nau 9 Bom Sucesso, Óbidos (Región Centro), Portugal.

Discover the Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas

Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas

Discover the Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas

Located 400 metres from the Óbidos Lagoon, Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas offers an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lawn. It can accommodate up to 6 persons.

This 2-floor villa includes 2 twin rooms and 1 double room. Every room has an ensuite bathroom with a shower. One of the bathrooms has a bath and some have a bidet. The living room on the ground floor features a dining area, a sofa and a flat-screen satellite TV.

The fully equipped kitchen opens to the living room and allows guests to prepare their own meals. In addition guests can find some restaurants overlooking the lagoon 5.6 Km away.

Óbidos, known for its wall surrounding the picturesque village and the castle, is 16 Km away. Royal Óbidos Golf Course is 3 Km away and Praia D’El Rey Marriott Golf Course is 9 Km away. Foz do Arelho Beach, on the other side of the lagoon, is 20 Km away. Lisbon International Airport is 90 Km away.


Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

Final cleaning is included.

Please note that a security deposit of EUR 200 will be charged in cash at check-in. This amount will be refunded upon check-out if no damages are made to the apartment.

Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking will be charged on your credit card details. Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid at the check-in.



Services and facilities in Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas


Servicios:

Free parking, Free parking

Photos del Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas

Opiniones de Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

15:00 18:00

Check-out Time:

10:30

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

Final cleaning is included.

Please note that a security deposit of EUR 200 will be charged in cash at check-in. This amount will be refunded upon check-out if no damages are made to the apartment.

Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking will be charged on your credit card details. Aldeia Do Pinhal - Holiday Villas will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid at the check-in.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Óbidos




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.