Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Alfama Julia 0

Address: Beco do Carneiro, 2 R/C, Lisbon (Región de Lisboa), Portugal.

Discover the Alfama Julia

Alfama Julia

Discover the Alfama Julia

Located in the heart of Lisbon, in the Alfama neighbourhood, Alfama Julia is a self-catering apartment on the top floor of a building and offers panoramic views of the city. Free WiFi is available.

Alfama Julia apartment is decorated with modern furniture in elegant coloured tones and includes 1 double bedroom. The living room has a double sofa bed, a flat-screen TV and a dining area by the window. The bathroom includes a walk-in shower.

Guests can enjoy their meals in the comfort of the apartment by the window since there is a fully equipped kitchen at guests’ disposal. Alternatively, guests can visit the traditional Portuguese restaurants or Fado Houses within 200 metres.

Alfama Julia is situated in a privileged zone. Guests can explore the narrow streets of the neighbourhood and discover the most beautiful places. Castle of São Jorge is a 13-minute walk away and the Fado Museum is 130 metres away. The National Pantheon is 450 metres away.

The famous Tram 28 stop is 170 metres away and is a great way to explore the most typical streets of Lisbon. Santa Apolónia Transport Hub which connects guest to every part of the city and the country is 500 metres away. Lisbon International Airport is 9 km away.


Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.

After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.

Final cleaning is included.

Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival in cash. Alfama Julia will contact guests with further details.



Services and facilities in Alfama Julia


Servicios:

Parking, Parking, On-site parking, On-site parking, WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Alfama Julia

Opiniones de Alfama Julia

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

14:00 00:00

Check-out Time:

12:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.

After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.

Final cleaning is included.

Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival in cash. Alfama Julia will contact guests with further details.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Lisbon




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.