Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Alojamento Santa Maria 0

Address: Avenida Zeca Afonso N8, Tavira (Algarve), Portugal.

Discover the Alojamento Santa Maria

Discover the Alojamento Santa Maria

Alojamento Santa Maria situated in Tavira and offers a view over the Ria Formosa and the Atlantic Ocean. It is a 10-minute walk from the boat connection to Tavira Island. Offering a double and a twin bedroom, this air-conditioned apartment features an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in rain-shower. There is also an extra, larger, bathroom with a spa bath. The living room comes with a cable TV and a DVD player. Guests are welcome to prepare their meals in comfort in the fully-equipped kitchen at their disposal. Set a 10-minute walk from Tavira centre, the surrounding area features several restaurants and the Sequa riverside area, just a 2-minute drive, features various fish and seafood restaurants. Olhão is a 25-minute drive and features boat connections to the various islands. For golf enthusiasts, the nearest golf course is a 7-minute drive away. It is a 30-minute drive from Faro, which features a scenic Old Town area and various bars, cafés and quality restaurants. Faro International Airport is a 30-minute drive from Alojamento Santa Maria.


A damage deposit of EUR 150 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please inform Alojamento Santa Maria in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Please note that 30% of the reservation amount must be paid on the day of booking. This payment must be made via bank transfer. The remaining 70% will be charged at check in. Please note that a EUR 150 deposit must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please inform Alojamento Santa Maria in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.



Services and facilities in Alojamento Santa Maria


Services:

Parking, Free parking, On-site parking, Private parking

Entertainment:

Golf course (within 3 km), Beach

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Alojamento Santa Maria

Opiniones de Alojamento Santa Maria

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

16:30 20:30

Check-out Time:

10:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

A damage deposit of EUR 150 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please inform Alojamento Santa Maria in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Please note that 30% of the reservation amount must be paid on the day of booking. This payment must be made via bank transfer. The remaining 70% will be charged at check in. Please note that a EUR 150 deposit must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please inform Alojamento Santa Maria in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Tavira




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.