Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Apartamentos Augusta 109 0

Address: Rua Adrião Batalha 109, Nazaré (Región Centro), Portugal.

Discover the Apartamentos Augusta 109

Discover the Apartamentos Augusta 109

Located in the heart of Nazaré, Casa da Irene features two large 2-bedroom apartments and two studio apartments, with free WiFi in all areas.The apartments are at a 2-minute walk from the beach. The apartments can accommodate up to 6 people and include 2 bedrooms and a living room, while the studios accommodate 2 adults and 2 children. Each unit is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player, as well as a private bathroom with a bath, a shower, a bidet and a hairdryer. Guests staying at Casa da Irene will be able to prepare their own meals since each apartment features a fully equipped kitchen that open to the living room and dining area. In addition guests can taste the fish and seafood specialities served by the local restaurants within a few minutes’ walk. Most services like supermarkets, banks and grocery shops are within a 2-minute walk since the property is next to Nazaré's main commercial street. Guests can enjoy the panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the town at the Sítio using the Nazaré Funicular 400 metres away. Lisbon International Airport is 118 Km away.


Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Avenida de Olivenca, 19, 2450-109 Nazare. Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. Final cleaning is included. Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Apartamentos Augusta 109 will contact guests with further details. Please note that guests must pay the cost of any bank charges. Please note that the private parking is located 400 metres from the property. Please note that guests need to check-in and get the apartment's keys in the Casa do Quico. The address is Avenida de Olivença 19, Nazaré - about 200 meters of the Apartamentos Augusta 109.



Services and facilities in Apartamentos Augusta 109


Servicios:

WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Entertainment:

Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Hiking, Diving, Diving, Horse riding, Horse riding, Water park, Water park

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Apartamentos Augusta 109

Opiniones de Apartamentos Augusta 109

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

15:00 20:00

Check-out Time:

12:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Avenida de Olivenca, 19, 2450-109 Nazare. Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. Final cleaning is included. Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Apartamentos Augusta 109 will contact guests with further details. Please note that guests must pay the cost of any bank charges. Please note that the private parking is located 400 metres from the property. Please note that guests need to check-in and get the apartment's keys in the Casa do Quico. The address is Avenida de Olivença 19, Nazaré - about 200 meters of the Apartamentos Augusta 109.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Nazaré




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.