Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Baixa Cosy 0

Address: Rua Dos Correeiros N.º 174, Lisbon (Región de Lisboa), Portugal.

Discover the Baixa Cosy

Discover the Baixa Cosy

Featuring an exposed stone wall and wooden beams, the elegant Baixa Cosy is primely located in the Portuguese capital. The apartment is a 7-minute walk from the Chiado, in downtown Lisbon. This apartment comes with 2 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 7 guests. It comes with free WiFi and a living area featuring sofas, DVD player and a flat-screen cable TV. The dining area connects with the American-style kitchen, with stools for 6 people. It also has a washing machine and dishwasher. Guests may prepare their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal. Alternatively, several local restaurants are available within a short 5-minute walk from the apartment. The apartment’s street is parallel with the famed Augusta Street, one of Lisbon’s main commercial avenues. The nearest Metro Station is 250 metres away. Lisbon International Airport is a 14-minute drive from the Baixa Cosy.


A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please inform Baixa Cosy in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Baixa Cosy will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in. Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. Please note that check-in after 22:00 should be requested in advance and charges may apply. Please note that the 7th guest will be accommodated on a sofa bed. Please note that fees associated with bank transfers are paid by the guest and cannot be refunded in the case of cancellation.



Services and facilities in Baixa Cosy


Servicios:

Parking, Parking, WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Baixa Cosy

Opiniones de Baixa Cosy

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

15:00 22:00

Check-out Time:

11:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please inform Baixa Cosy in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Baixa Cosy will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in. Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. Please note that check-in after 22:00 should be requested in advance and charges may apply. Please note that the 7th guest will be accommodated on a sofa bed. Please note that fees associated with bank transfers are paid by the guest and cannot be refunded in the case of cancellation.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Lisbon




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.