Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Lisbon Charming House 0

Address: Rua da Fé 17, RC ESQ, Lisbon (Región de Lisboa), Portugal.

Discover the Lisbon Charming House

Discover the Lisbon Charming House

Set in the Lisbon centre, just 250 metres from Avenida da Liberdade, this apartment is primely located. Lisbon Charm features an equipped kitchen, free WiFi and a furnished terrace. Featuring high ceilings and traditional windows and shutters, this apartment features a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The living room has sofas, a flat-screen cable TV and a PS3 gaming console. The fully equipped kitchen provides guests with the comfort of being able to prepare their own meals and eat in the dining area or in the furnished terrace. Alternatively, just a 1-minute walk away there are several restaurants serving traditional Portuguese meals, as well as international flavours. It is a 2-minute walk from Avenida Metro Station, with connections with most of the Lisbon area. Lisbon International Airport is 6.5 km from the Lisbon Charm.


Please inform Lisbon Charm in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Please note that the 20% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on the day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. LisbonSerena will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Please note that a welcome drink is offered for stays of over 3 nights.



Services and facilities in Lisbon Charming House


Servicios:

Pets allowed, Pets allowed, WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Entertainment:

Cycling, Cycling, Beach, Beach, Live music/performance, Live music/performance

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Lisbon Charming House

Opiniones de Lisbon Charming House

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

14:00 00:00

Check-out Time:

11:30

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please inform Lisbon Charm in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Please note that the 20% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on the day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. LisbonSerena will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Please note that a welcome drink is offered for stays of over 3 nights.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Lisbon




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.