Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


My Lisbon Apartment 0

Address: R de S Jose, 224, Lisbon (Región de Lisboa), Portugal.

Discover the My Lisbon Apartment

Discover the My Lisbon Apartment

This two-bedroom apartment is located on the second floor of a 19th-century building without elevator. My Lisbon Apartment offers a central location in Lisbon, just 1 minute walking from Avenida da Liberdade. This refurbished unit offers an elegant decoration throughout. There is a bedroom with a queen size bed and a bedroom with twin beds, which can be turned into a double room. There are 2 full bathrooms with a modern walk-in shower. The minimalist-style kitchen includes all the necessary equipment to prepare a tasteful home-made meal. Guest wishing to enjoy a hassle-free stay can head to one of the many surrounding restaurants. Free WiFi is available to help guests keep updated, and the bright living room features a flat-screen cable TV and sofa. Avenida Metro Station is less than a 5-minute walk, offering easy access to all city. My Lisbon Apartment is 15 minutes’ driving and a 30-minute train ride from Lisbon International Airport.


Please inform My Lisbon Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 14 per guest. Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. My Lisbon Apartment will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid at the time of check in. My Lisbon Apartment requires a EUR 200 security deposit upon check in. The amount will be returned at check out, after checking the apartment for any damages.



Services and facilities in My Lisbon Apartment


Servicios:

Parking, Parking, WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Entertainment:

Hiking, Hiking, Cycling, Cycling, Temporary art galleries, Temporary art galleries, Pub crawls, Pub crawls, Stand-up comedy, Stand-up comedy, Movie nights, Movie nights, Walking tours, Walking tours, Bike tours, Bike tours

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del My Lisbon Apartment

Opiniones de My Lisbon Apartment

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

15:00 22:00

Check-out Time:

11:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please inform My Lisbon Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 14 per guest. Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. My Lisbon Apartment will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid at the time of check in. My Lisbon Apartment requires a EUR 200 security deposit upon check in. The amount will be returned at check out, after checking the apartment for any damages.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Lisbon




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.