Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Residencia Maria Jose 0

Address: Rotunda Santa Teresa De Ourem, Fatima (Región Centro), Portugal.

Discover the Residencia Maria Jose

Discover the Residencia Maria Jose

Located at a 5-minute walk from the Fatima Sanctuary, Residencia Maria Jose offers free private parking on site and free WiFi in all areas. Rooms at Residencia Maria Jose are equipped with heating and a TV. Every accommodation includes private bathrooms with free toiletries. Linen and towels are provided. Guests will be able to find a great variety of restaurants within 100 metres. For general supplies, a supermarket is available 800 metres away. At Residencia Maria Jose you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include daily maid and laundry service. Lisbon International Airport is 120 Km away and the city of Leiria is at a 21-minute drive. The town of Ourém is 12 Km away and Entroncamento is at a 29-minute drive.


Please note that the 15% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer, the remaining 85% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Residencia Maria Jose will contact guests with further details. Final cleaning is included.



Services and facilities in Residencia Maria Jose


Servicios:

Parking, Parking, Pets allowed, Pets allowed, Free parking, Free parking, On-site parking, On-site parking, Private parking, Private parking, WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Residencia Maria Jose

Opiniones de Residencia Maria Jose

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

14:30 00:00

Check-out Time:

11:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please note that the 15% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer, the remaining 85% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Residencia Maria Jose will contact guests with further details. Final cleaning is included.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Fatima




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.