Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Tagus Terrace Apartment 0

Address: Rua Cruz de Santa Apolónia 36, Lisbon (Región de Lisboa), Portugal.

Discover the Tagus Terrace Apartment

Discover the Tagus Terrace Apartment

Set 1.7 km from Dona Maria II National Theatre in Lisbon, this air-conditioned apartment features a terrace. Tagus Terrace Apartment features views of the river and is 1.7 km from Rossio. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.

There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.

The apartment has a charming terrace with artificial grass accessible by wide sliding glass doors. Featuring garden furniture, guests can enjoy meals outdoors while enjoying the panoramic views of the city and the river Tagus.

Chiado is 2.1 km from Tagus Terrace Apartment, while Liberty Avenue is 2.3 km away. Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport is 6 km from the property.


Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.

Please note that this property is located on a 4th floor, with no lift. It is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.

A prepayment deposit of 30% of the total reservation amount is required to secure your reservation and may be charged up to 30 days prior to arrival. The remaining 70% can be charged at anytime between the 1st charge and the date of check-in. The property will contact you after you book to provide any further instructions. A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please inform Tagus Terrace Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: 2237/AL



Services and facilities in Tagus Terrace Apartment


Servicios:

WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Photos del Tagus Terrace Apartment

Opiniones de Tagus Terrace Apartment

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

15:00 00:00

Check-out Time:

12:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.

Please note that this property is located on a 4th floor, with no lift. It is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.

A prepayment deposit of 30% of the total reservation amount is required to secure your reservation and may be charged up to 30 days prior to arrival. The remaining 70% can be charged at anytime between the 1st charge and the date of check-in. The property will contact you after you book to provide any further instructions. A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please inform Tagus Terrace Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: 2237/AL

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Lisbon




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.