Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Tangerinne 0

Address: Urb. Da Mana, Bloco C, Apto. N, Torre Da Medronheira, Albufeira (Algarve), Portugal.

Discover the Tangerinne

Discover the Tangerinne

Tangerinne is 300 metres from the nearest beach and a 12-minute drive from the Albufeira historical centre. This apartment features access to an outdoor swimming pool and a green garden. This apartment features a balcony, 3 bathrooms and an equipped kitchen, complete with dining area. The unit has a living room with a fireplace, sofas and a satellite TV. Local restaurants are available within a 5-minute walk, most serving the region’s traditional fish and seafood dishes. The Tangerinne’s equipped kitchen provides guests with the opportunity to prepare their own meals in comfort. For golfing enthusiasts, Balaia Golf Village is a 6-minute drive away. The Albufeira centre features a wide range of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants. The area also features access to Pescadores Beach. The famed, cliff-surrounded Falésia Beach is an 8-minute drive from the property. Quarteira is a 24-minute drive. Faro International Airport is a 36-minute drive from the Tangerinne. Airport shuttle is available, at a surcharge


Please inform CIP-T3 Tangerinne in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 250 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. Guests should inform Tangerinne of their expected time of arrival. After booking, guests will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. Early check-out before 7:00 and late check-in after 22:00 have an additional cost of EUR 40. Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Tangerinne will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.



Services and facilities in Tangerinne


Services:

Parking, Free parking, On-site parking, Private parking, WiFi available in all areas

Entertainment:

Tennis court, Golf course (within 3 km), Hiking, Beach

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Tangerinne

Opiniones de Tangerinne

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

17:00 00:00

Check-out Time:

10:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please inform CIP-T3 Tangerinne in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 250 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. Guests should inform Tangerinne of their expected time of arrival. After booking, guests will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. Early check-out before 7:00 and late check-in after 22:00 have an additional cost of EUR 40. Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Tangerinne will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Albufeira




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.