Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


The Fields 0

Address: Rua Gomes Freire, 136, Lisbon (Región de Lisboa), Portugal.

Discover the The Fields

The Fields

Discover the The Fields

Located in Lisbon, The Fields offers apartments with their own fitness facilities and a private garden with outdoor furniture. The property is a 10-minute drive from the coast and offers free Wi-Fi.

Apartments at The Fields are brightly decorated and light-flooded. They include separate bedrooms, a living room with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a bath, shower and a hairdryer.

There is a fully equipped kitchen where guests can prepare meals and snacks, which features a microwave and coffee machine. There are also several restaurants within 600 metres of the apartments.

Lisbon city centre is 1.2 km away and Rossio Square can be reached in 5 minutes by car. The Eduardo VII Park is a 15-minute walk from The Fields, as is the Marquess of Pombal Square.

Gomes Freire bus stop is 70 metres from the apartment and the closest underground train station is Picoas, 650 metres away. Lisbon Airport is a 15-minute car journey from The Fields.


Please note that the 20% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. The Fields will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at the check-in.

A refundable security deposit of EUR 150 will be charged at the time of check-in. The amount will be returned after a damage inspection to the apartment.



Services and facilities in The Fields


Servicios:

Parking, Parking, Pets allowed, Pets allowed, WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del The Fields

Opiniones de The Fields

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

16:00 20:00

Check-out Time:

11:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Please note that the 20% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. The Fields will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at the check-in.

A refundable security deposit of EUR 150 will be charged at the time of check-in. The amount will be returned after a damage inspection to the apartment.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Lisbon




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.