Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment 0

Address: Caminho de Santo António, Rua Cónego António Félix, Bloco C, 1º I - Madalenas, Funchal (Madeira), Portugal.

Discover the Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment

Discover the Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment

Featuring private parking, this comfortable apartment is sited within a short 7-minute drive from the Funchal centre. The nearest beach is 1 km away and there are supermarkets within 500 metres. The elevator-accessible apartment features an equipped kitchen, dining area, private bathroom and a living room with sofas and a cable TV. Free WiFi access is also available. Car rental services are available, at a surcharge. Guests of this self-catering unit are welcome to prepare their meals in the fully-equipped kitchen of the property, which also includes a comfortable dining area. For more meal options, the Funchal city centre features a wide variety of local restaurants serving traditional Madeira dishes and delicacies. The nearby city centre features a variety of shops, restaurants, cafés and bars. The famed São Vicente caves are one of Madeira’s more well-known landmarks and are a 30-minute drive away. Serra de Água is a 19-minute drive and features scenic surroundings, wide-reaching views and establishments serving the region’s traditional Poncha beverage. The Dolce Vita Shopping centre features cinemas, shops and an ample food court, all just a 6-minute drive away. Madeira International Airport is a 16-minute drive away from Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment. Airport shuttle service is available, at a surcharge. The nearest bus station is 100 metres away.


This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Helena´s Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on the day of booking must be made by bank transfer. Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in. Please note that the change of towels, linen and daily cleaning are responsibility of the guest. Please be aware that guests are kindly asked to keep noise levels to a minimum from 23:00 to 07:00.



Services and facilities in Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment


Servicios:

Parking, Parking, Free parking, Free parking, On-site parking, On-site parking, Private parking, Private parking, WiFi available in all areas, WiFi available in all areas

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment

Opiniones de Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

19:30 00:00

Check-out Time:

13:30

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Helena´s Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on the day of booking must be made by bank transfer. Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in. Please note that the change of towels, linen and daily cleaning are responsibility of the guest. Please be aware that guests are kindly asked to keep noise levels to a minimum from 23:00 to 07:00.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Funchal




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.