Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Setubal City Centre 0

Address: Rua Da Ceramica, Setúbal (Región de Lisboa), Portugal.

Discover the Setubal City Centre

Setubal City Centre

Discover the Setubal City Centre

Featuring a terrace with central city views, Setubal City Centre is an ample apartment with billiards in its living room. It is a mere 10-minute drive from the lush green areas of the Arrábida Natural Park This unit has 2 bathrooms, free WiFi and an equipped kitchen. The large living room comes with a dining table and a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms also have big built in wardrobes and a view over the private terrace. The central Setúbal region has many restaurants and is especially renowned for the quality of its fish and seafood dishes. Guests may also choose to prepare their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal. It is a mere 10-minute drive from the lush green areas of the Arrábida Natural Park, where guests can stroll in the footpaths, enjoy tranquil surroundings or set down for a picnic. The Bonfim Garden is a 4-minute drive. Montijo is a 25-minute drive away while central Lisbon is a 29-minute drive. The Setúbal central area is under a 4-minute drive from the apartment and has a variety of restaurants, shops and cafes. The Setúbal Train Station is 100 metres from the apartment. The Lisbon International Airport is a 31-minute drive from the Setubal City Centre.


A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please note that a security deposit of EUR 200 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please note that the 25% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal. Setubal City Centre will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash at the check-in.



Services and facilities in Setubal City Centre


Servicios:

Parking, Parking, Free parking, Free parking, On-site parking, On-site parking, Private parking, Private parking

Entertainment:

Billiards, Billiards, Beach, Beach

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, Internet services, WiFi, WiFi, Free WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Setubal City Centre

Opiniones de Setubal City Centre

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

15:00 19:30

Check-out Time:

11:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please note that a security deposit of EUR 200 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please note that the 25% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal. Setubal City Centre will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash at the check-in.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Setúbal




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.