Select the period:
Arrival:selected Entrada al Hotel
Departure: selected Salida del Hotel

Search


Alvalade II Guest House 0

Address: Avenida Rio de Janeiro, nº25, 3ºdto/rectaguarda, Lisbon (Región de Lisboa), Portugal.

Discover the Alvalade II Guest House

Discover the Alvalade II Guest House

Located in a building, Alvalade II Guest House features rooms with a romantic décor, 7 minutes’ walking from Lisbon’s Alvalade Metro Station and 15 minutes’ walking from Campo Grande. Guest House locate on a 3rd floor with no lift. Guest House with shared bathrooms. The guest house features private accommodation. Some rooms have a private bathroom, and others have their own private balcony. The kitchen is shared and has all utensils for guests. There is a shared lounge area with a TV, as well as an outdoor terrace. Alvalade II Guest House provides free WiFi access, and guests are within a few steps from several shops and restaurants. Rossio Train Station is a 23-minute metro ride from the Alvalade Guest House, and Lisbon International Airport is a 16-minute bus ride. Airport shuttle service is available, at an extra fee.


Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Alvalade II Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that Alvalade II Guest House is located on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator. Please note that 30% of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking when booking the Standard Rate. The remaining 70% of the total amount will be charged on the day of arrival. Please note that late arrivals are upon previous request and confirmation, as well as subject to the following surcharges: - From 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 10; - From 00:00 onwards: EUR 20. Late check-out is available until 14:00 at an extra fee of EUR 10. Please inform the property if you plan to arrive after 22:00.



Services and facilities in Alvalade II Guest House


Services:

WiFi available in all areas

Services and Infrastructure:

Internet services, WiFi, Free WiFi

Photos del Alvalade II Guest House

Opiniones de Alvalade II Guest House

Both the hotel seeker and the booking process is a 100% free service. This page will not charge anything for your booking or ask for any credit/debit information as all the payments are done directly with the hotel.

Cancellation of your reservation will not be charged when it satisfies all the conditions established by the hotel.

Booking Conditions:

These are the general conditions from this establishes although it’s possible that some rooms have special conditions. To check this information just click on the desired room.

Check-In Time:

16:00 22:00

Check-out Time:

12:00

Cancellations:

To check the cancellation conditions of this establishment you should select the period in which you wish to stay.

Additional information:

Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Alvalade II Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that Alvalade II Guest House is located on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator. Please note that 30% of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking when booking the Standard Rate. The remaining 70% of the total amount will be charged on the day of arrival. Please note that late arrivals are upon previous request and confirmation, as well as subject to the following surcharges: - From 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 10; - From 00:00 onwards: EUR 20. Late check-out is available until 14:00 at an extra fee of EUR 10. Please inform the property if you plan to arrive after 22:00.

The booking process is 100% safe. All your personal information will be encrypted and transferred through a safe server under the responsability of booking.com. All clients’ information will only be used for the purpose of your booking. For more information read our Privacy and Policy segment.

Rooms & Rates for: 0 dia/s


See more hotels in Lisbon




Copyright PortugalTravel.org © - All rights reserved.